Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

July Favourite Beauty Products

I love July, it's probably my favourite month. Or maybe December as I love Christmas!  But anyway July is amazing, mainly because my birthday is in July! So a couple of these products are birthday pressies! The rest are general favourites. I will link websites where you can buy the products below, if you wanna check them out!

Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel
When my brother rocked up with this, I was incredibly impressed, to be fair I had it on my amazon wishlist, and I have about 3 other Soap and Glory products in the bathroom. But still! £5.50 is more than I would normally spend on a shower gel, which makes it extra special. And you do get a huge bottle! I love that it has a pump as it makes it so so easy, especially as I often use this with exfoliating gloves. I normally do moisturise afterwards, but I don't necessarily have to as it has a built in body lotion, but I'm pretty dry! Fab smell, like sweets!

Dior Pure Poison Eau de Parfum
Another birthday present, this time from my parents. I feel so posh having a Dior Perfume. It's ridiculously expensive, but so so worth it. The scent last for hours and hours and I have gotten so many compliments on it. It's more of an evening fragrance (although I wear it in the day too because it is so nice!). It has a warm and rich smell to it, quite sexy. Go have a sniff!

Miners The Matte Factor in Peach
The perfect lip product for all day everyday. The colour is a pinky peach, but is not over the top and in your face. This is a matte cream product and stays on your lips for hours without being drying. You don't have to worry about it at all. And because of that I wear it a lot. It is only £3.99!! I have it in hot pink too, but that's much brighter and harder to wear. The main problem with Miners is you can't buy it many places! 

Miners Nail Polish in Marshmallow
Another Miners product, I mainly chose this nail varnish for the name, as I love marshmallows. A really pretty summery blue-toned pink, which I have been wearing a lot.. Dries with a matte finish. Would recommend a top coat as it chips very easily. I have also been using a nail art pen to draw white polka dots on it, which looks super cute.


L'Oreal Volume Million Mascara in Brown
I have heard so many rave reviews on this mascara, I had to check it out. And they were all so right, this might be my favourite mascara I have ever worn! I bought it in brown by accident (I thought I was buying black). But I think I would get brown again, it has a lovely softness to it. But also I think it helps give a slight contrast against my black eyeliner and therefore means you can see my eyelashes better. A must have mascara.

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 002 Vanilla
I originally bought this as I was doing the make-up for my friends wedding, I wasn't sure it would be suitable for me as I am quite oily, but I was wrong. It has a lovely consistency, not to thick and not too thin, stays on my skin for a long time, and gives a dewy finish. I do have to powder this foundation, but I do with most foundations! Very impressed, will repurchase.

Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask
I am never normally blown away by these multi-use face wash/scrub/masks but I love this. I feel tingly clean afterwards and I think my skin stays matter for longer. I use it as a mask in the bath often and it hardens slightly, but not completely. Seems like it does what it says on the tin for me! And it is a bargain!!


Primark hair clips
Okay so this is kind of non-beauty. But I love these! I got them in Primark for, I think, £2. And always have them either in my hair or in my handbag. I generally use them to sweep back the front of my hair to each side. Or sometimes use them at the back to keep the top half of my hair up. They are metal and look more expensive than they were, I must go get some more! They are so handy to have around!

Okay so those are my favourites! I wonder what I will like next month....
Thanks for reading,
Charli
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment