Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream for Normal/Oily Skin

If I am honest I bought this when I couldn't find the Garnier BB cream for oily skin in my Boots store. I had a £5 No7 voucher (I love those vouchers!) and thought, hey why not try this one! The first time I put this on, I HATED it. It was greasy, and it looked like it had split on my skin and gone patchy. Yuck!
So I stopped using it, put it away, and thought I'd never touch it again. Then about 2 weeks ago I just wanted a light coverage to have on around the house, so I thought I'd give it another go.
I think I had underestimate this, and used it in the wrong way. After cleansing and toning I apply a very small amount of oil free moisturiser (currently using Clean and Clear Dual Action moisturiser) and while the moisturiser is still on my skin and work a small amount of the BB cream into my skin with my fingers. Now normally I would be appalled at myself for using my fingers, but somehow this works better! I then use my concealer as normal (Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection) and then either set it with a powder (Rimmel Stay Matte) or for a higher coverage work The Body Shop's Nature Minerals Foundation Powder in with a Kabuki Brush.
My skin looks glowing and radiant, and really natural, and I am in love with this product. Even my boyfriend commented on how clear my skin looked. And with this being a BB cream I have noticed I haven't had a breakout while using it! Win win.
The downside to this product is definitely the colour selection. I have the lightest shade which is 'fair' and I think it is fine now, while I have a little bit of colour, but winter Charli will struggle using this. I know I have pale skin, but its not that pale!
But all in all a lovely product!

Thanks for reading, 
Charli
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment